Updated: 1 March 2017
For the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act'), the data controller is the relevant Fidante Partners Europe entity.
1. Information Fidante Partners Europe may collect from you
Fidante Partners Europe may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any newsletter services via this website, e-mail, SMS, telephone or otherwise.
- If you communicate with Fidante Partners Europe, it may keep a record of that correspondence.
2. Sensitive data
Fidante Partners Europe does not seek to collect sensitive personal data (such as data revealing political opinions, religious beliefs or data concerning health or sex life). If Fidante Partners Europe does seek to collect such data, your prior consent will be sought.
3. Where Fidante Partners Europe stores your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Fidante Partners Europe will do its best to protect your personal data, Fidante Partners Europe cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to its website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Purposes of processing
Fidante Partners Europe uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information including newsletters about products or services that you request from Fidante Partners Europe or products or services offered by Fidante Partners and/or its associated entities or investment managers with which Fidante Partners Europe has a commercial relationship which Fidante Partners Europe feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to products or services.
If you are an existing client, Fidante Partners Europe will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services offered by Fidante Partners Europe and/or its associates similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new client, and where Fidante Partners Europe permits any of its associates to use your data, Fidante Partners Europe (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
By providing your residential address, e-mail address, fax number or telephone number to Fidante Partners Europe you consent to receiving such communications by such medium.
If there is any change to your personal data which you have submitted to Fidante Partners Europe, please contact Fidante Partners Europe at the address below so that it may ensure its records of your personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Personal data shall not be retained on record for longer than is necessary for the purpose it is held.
5. Disclosure of your information
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask Fidante Partners Europe not to process your personal data for the purposes listed in the Purposes Of Processing section above. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing (i) by contacting Fidante Partners Europe at the address given below; or (ii) for the purpose of providing newsletter(s) to you either by contacting Fidante Partners Europe at the address given below.
8. Access to information
Under the Act (and/or other relevant legislation), you have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act (and/or other relevant legislation). Any access request may be subject to a fee of up to £10 to meet Fidante Partners Europe's costs in providing you with details of the information it holds about you.
10. How to contact Fidante Partners